Here's how to setup Voicemail on your Above Phone!
- Open the your Phone App (has a phone icon)
2. Hit the three dots on the top right, and go to settings, then Voicemail.
3. From here, depending on your carrier, you may enable visual voicemail which will give you transcriptions of incoming voicemails. This will enable your voicemail and allow you to change the PIN.
4. Go into Advanced Settings > Setup to see the Voicemail setup number.
5. You can dial this Setup number to finish setting up your voicemail. Keep in mind, you may need to set your Voicemail PIN. You can either get this from your carrier, or enable Visual Voicemail to set your PIN.